We look forward to seeing you at the next Microsoft Virtualization IT Camp!
To further enable your learning after this IT Camp, it is recommended that you download the free, full-featured version of Microsoft Hyper-V Server 2012 R2.
Please be sure to bring a modern laptop that is capable of running the following prerequisites in order to do the labs.
- Supported - All Editions of Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2008, 2008 R2 and 2012.
- NOT Supported - Any device running Windows 8 RT, Mac, Linux; all Server Core editions
- Windows XP is supported conditionally. Click HERE to learn more.
- Microsoft .NET 3.5 is required on all systems
- Attendees must have Administrator access to their laptops to install the HolSystems wrapper application
- Administrative access is required on all systems on first launch of the HolSystems LaunchPad. Click HERE to learn more about administrative requirements.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 or later is required. Other browsers are supported conditionally. Click HERE to learn more about browser compatibility.
- Minimum supported screen resolution is 1280x800.
If you are uncertain whether your machine meets the lab requirements for any reason, please reach out to HolSystems Support at Support@holsystems.com for assistance.
Many IT Camp participants also download the following:
System Center 2012 empowers you with a common management toolset for your private and public cloud applications and services. System Center helps you confidently deliver IT as a Service for your business. Try it today!